direkt zum Inhalt springen

direkt zum Hauptnavigationsmenü

Sie sind hier

TU Berlin

Page Content

Lupe

MUSEUM OF ARCHITECTURE

The Museum of Architecture at Technische Universität Berlin was founded in 1885/86 at the former Technische Hochschule Berlin in Charlottenburg and is one of the oldest in Europe. The gallery is now located inside the Architecture Building at Ernst-Reuter-Platz.

The collection mainly contains architectural drawings of Prussian architects of the 19th and 20th century, as well as changing exhibitions and current projects.

For more than 130 years, the Museum of Architecture has been collecting, preserving and presenting drawings and photographs, prints and models, files and diaries, prototype collections and sample books, everything that remains of design and construction concepts.

The online catalogue currently stocks 136,359 drawings, prints, and photographs previously registered as part of a data collection and digitization project. Digital images are available for 134,563 data records.

 

Further information on current exhibitions, research projects, and opening hours of the Museum of Architecture can be found here or on the Facebook-Page.

 

 

 

 

Zusatzinformationen / Extras

Quick Access:

Schnellnavigation zur Seite über Nummerneingabe